Houthoff Coöperatief U.A. (hereinafter referred to as "Houthoff" or "us" or "we") respects your privacy and processes personal data as a data controller in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
- What personal data we collect and how;
- For what purposes and on what grounds we process your personal data;
- How long we keep your personal data;
- Who we share your personal data with;
- How your personal data is protected;
- The rights you have as data subject;
- How you can contact us.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data that we process may include:
- Basic information such as your first and last name, prefix, title;
- Contact details such as your e-mail address, postal address and phone number;
- Any other personal data relating to you which you may provide us or that we may obtain in relation to the purposes and based on grounds set out below.
We collect this personal data because you provided this data to us. For example, you may provide data when entering your data on our website, we may also collect your personal data from other sources, such as the Trade Register, the Land Registry or by
using publically available sources.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Houthoff may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our legal services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To inform you about the admittance of your claim
- To inform you about the status of the bankruptcy
- To get in contact with you if you have entered your data in our website because you are interested in buying bankruptcy assets
We will process your personal data using one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- Your consent.
SHARING WITH OTHERS
In some cases we may also share your personal data with third parties.
- If your claim was admitted by the bankruptcy trustee your name and the amount of your claim will be added to the claimants list. This list may be forwarded to the court as attachment to a bankruptcy report;
- Third parties that we engage with, such as supervisory authorities and other bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations;
Third parties to whom we transfer your personal data are themselves responsible for compliance with privacy legislation. Houthoff is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by these third parties. To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of Houthoff, Houthoff will conclude a processor agreement with such party that meets the requirements set out in the GDPR.
Houthoff has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. If you have any questions regarding the security of your personal data, or if there are indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You, as a data subject, have a number of legal rights:
- Right of access. This means you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal professional privilege;
- The right to rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
The website does not use any tracking cookies, advertising cookies or analytical cookies. The following functional al cookies may be placed via the website without your prior consent:
|Session cookie||hierin wordt opgeslagen of een gebruiker ingelogd is en welke gebruiker dit is.|
|Cookiemelding cookie||opgeslagen wordt of de cookiemelding bij eerste bezoek aan de website is getoond. Bij volgende bezoeken wordt de melding dan niet meer getoond.|
More information about cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you need further information or have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing via:
att. Compliance Officer
PO Box 75505
1070 AM Amsterdam